Many things in life will never need bettering and BJ Sherriff’s Honey Rustler protective Jacket and veil is one of them.
Smart and practical with drop sleeves and robust central vertical zip make this item of bee wear one of the easiest to slip on and off.
- The hood can be thrown back when not in use by means of our BJ Sherriff’s Twin-Zip system or removed completely for easy laundering.
- Waist elastic is adjustable by means of a cord stop toggle
- Four roomy Velcro secured patch pockets (one with pen pocket) for all your
bee keeping miscellany
- Key ring clip in lower pocket to keep house and car keys safe
- Thumb loop at cuff to hold cuff in place when pulling on glove gauntlet over sleeve
To maximise your overall protection twin with our purpose made S40.Trouser and WBT Wellington Boots / APV.Ankle Protectors.
Customers tell us ” It’s great to buy from a traditional supplier that still manufactures in this country” J.Lunn UK
” There is no hurry for the order as I am still using one of your early jackets from 1968/9ish. That shows that buying quality pays” P.Webley UK
Claim your FREE GLOVES above
Fabric: Hard wearing quality polyester cotton
Veil: Sherriff’s own ClearView black nylon mesh for clearest vision and protection
Elastic at cuff and waist
Thumb loops at cuff to hold cuff in place when pulling on gloves
NB Sherriff’s recommend that regular clothing be worn under this product which is classified as workwear.
Can’t see your size? Please call UK+ 44 (0)1872 863304 / email: email@example.com