Many things in life will never need bettering and BJ Sherriff’s Honey Rustler protective beekeeping safety Jacket and veil is one of them.
Featuring our Original ClearView ™ veil which is unique to BJ Sherriff – our veil offers complete clarity of vision, is light and airy to wear for long periods of time in the apiary.
Colour: Mocha Smart and practical with drop sleeves and robust central vertical zip make this item of bee wear one of the easiest to slip on and off.
Our Honey Rustler Jacket was originally designed for a beekeeper working from a wheel chair so our jacket is very easy to take on and off even if you have restricted movement.
- The hood can be thrown back when not in use by means of our BJ Sherriff’s Twin-Zip system or removed completely for easy laundering.
- Waist elastic is adjustable by means of a cord stop toggle
- Four roomy Velcro secured patch pockets (one with pen pocket) for all your bee keeping miscellany
- Key ring clip in lower pocket to keep house and car keys safe
- Thumb loop at cuff to hold cuff in place when pulling on glove gauntlet over sleeve
- Now with NEW adjustable Velcro deep width cuff
To maximise your overall protection twin with our purpose made S40.Trouser and WBT Wellington Boots / APV.Ankle Protectors.
Customers tell us “ Had my old jacket for about 20 odd years – its still functional but fancied a change from white. Your clothing is really good and I like the throw back hood and since using your jacket stings are a great rarity and I certainly feel very safe when inside” Tony from Wilts
Fabric: Hard wearing quality polyester cotton Veil: Sherriff’s own ClearView black nylon mesh – light weight, strong and airy offering excellent vision Elastic at cuff and waist Thumb loops at cuff to hold cuff in place when pulling on gloves NB Sherriff’s recommend that regular clothing be worn under this product which is classified as workwear.
Can’t find your size? please call UK + 44 (0) 1872 863304 / email: email@example.com