Many things in life will never need bettering and BJ Sherriff’s Honey Rustler protective safety Jacket and veil is one of them.
Smart and practical with drop sleeves and robust central vertical zip make this item of bee wear one of the easiest to slip on and off having been designed for a beekeeper in a wheel chair!
Our ClearView™ veil researched and produced by BJ Sherriff offers great clarity of vision and being light and airy is easy to wear for long periods of time in the apiary.
• The hood can be thrown back when not in use by means of our Sherriff’s Twin-Zip system or removed completely for easy laundering.
- Waist elastic is adjustable by means of a cord stop toggle
- Four roomy Velcro secured patch pockets (one with pen pocket) for all your
bee keeping miscellany
- Key ring clip in lower pocket to keep house and car keys safe
- Thumb loop at cuff to hold cuff in place when pulling on glove gauntlet over sleeve
To maximise your overall protection twin with our purpose made S40.Trouser and WBT Wellington Boots / APV.Ankle Protectors.
Customers tell us “I just wanted to say thank you for the super Honey Rustler jacket that I ordered. The delivery was very fast and as soon as I opened the package I got to use it inspecting my hives the same day. It was a very hot day and I must say that your clothing is superb, so much so that I added a link to my website for any other prospective Beekeepers!” A.Woolhouse Beekeeper – Yorkshire
Fabric: Hard wearing quality polyester cotton
Veil: Sherriff’s own ClearView black nylon mesh for excellent vision and protection
Elastic at cuff and waist – elastic adjuster at waist
Thumb loops at cuff to hold cuff in place when pulling on gloves
NB Sherriff’s recommend that regular clothing be worn under this product which is classified as workwear.
Claim your FREE GLOVES above
Have a query about sizing etc? Call UK + 44 (0) 1872 863304 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org