B J Sherriff’s Hive Ranger waist length jacket with front vertical zip has all the wonderful features of our Honey Rustler jacket but is made from a robust technical fabric and produced in the red colour only which has been fully tested very successfully with honey bees who do not seem to see this colour in their spectrum.
As seen on TV ….
You may have seen this jacket being worn by a famous beekeeper and Morning BBC presenter on the Horizon documentary ‘What’s killing our bees?’ We supplied this beekeeper with our Hive Ranger back in early Spring 2009 and it still looks good!
- Made from sturdy technical fabric
- Four roomy Velcro flapped pockets with pen pocket
- Adjustable waist elastic
- Thumb loops to hold cuffs in place whilst pulling on gloves
- B J Sherriff’s own unique ClearView veiling for perfectly clear vision
- Sturdy hood supports
- Sherriff’s own neck zip system so hood can be thrown back or taken off for easy laundering
- Orange/Red hood webbing and zip trim
Our hood can be undone by means of our twin – neck zip system and hood thrown back to rest on shoulders when not needed. It can also be completely detached for easy laundering.
Your Hive Ranger is manufactured by one of our experienced machinist here in Cornwall.
Responsibly manufactured solely by B J Sherriff in Cornwall, England using ethically sourced materials locally and within the UK
Your safety is uppermost that’s why all Sherriff’s beekeeping protective clothing undergoes stringent testing in apiaries at home and abroad in different conditions and climates at home and abroad before being launched on the market.
Sherriff’s quality and design is legendary – using only finest fabrics and components each garment is constructed to ensure optimum safety and security offering quality, performance, style and longevity.
* Please check availability before placing your order
** Hood will have ermine trim unlike the photo unless otherwise requested
NB. Colour and fabric may differ from that in photograph